ASP PROGRAMS ARE $70.00/WEEK
CPCA offers before and after school care for Pre-K thru 8th grade students. In the morning between 6:30am and 8am, students can eat a freshly prepared breakfast, catch up on school work, or just mingle with friends.
In the afternoon, between 2:45pm and 6:30pm, students in ASP do a variety activities and are served a healthy snack.
The afternoon program offers students:
- Opportunity to study and/or complete homework assignments.
- A large outdoor play space.
- Time to socialize with friends, play board games, computer and video games.
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
- KIDS CONNECT – Parents Night Out: 6:45pm-10:30pm
- Lessons with Betty McBrayer
- Thursday’s $20/30min includes Lesson + Cost of Books
- See the front desk from more information
TAE KWON DO
- Lessons provided by Warrior Martial Arts
- Contact (678) 383-5628 for more information or email Warrior.MartialArts.Fitness@gmail.com
Forms & Documents
To access registration forms and other documents please visit our Admissions page