Frequently Asked Questions
Click on the toggle below to view answers to frequently asked questions. If you need help or have other questions call (770) 803-6475.
When was the school established?
Our school was established in 2000.
What is the average classroom size?
Our average class has 8 students. Our largest class has 17 students. Our smallest class has 6 students.
How many students are enrolled in the school?
200 students were enrolled for the 2016/2017 school year.
What is the teacher/student ratio?
Our teacher to student ratio is 10 to 1 (ages 4-12 only)
What is the average tenure of the teachers?
The average tenure of our teachers is 6 and 1/2 years. The longest tenure is 15 years and the shortest is 2 years.
How many students are on honor roll?
We are proud to have 98% of our students on honor roll.
How many public school districts are represented?
Our students are made up of students from 4 school districts.
Percentage of CPCA students at or above the 5oth percentile rank of students nationwide in standardized testing
- KINDERGARTEN: Reading: 9 | Math: 74%
- FIRST GRADE: Reading: 85% | Math: 77% | Language: 92%
- SECOND GRADE: Reading: 88% | Math: 81% | Language: 56%
- THIRD GRADE: Reading: 17% | Math: 33% | Language: 33%
- FOURTH GRADE: Reading: 38% | Math: 63% | | Language: 88%
- FIFTH GRADE: Reading: 50% | Math: 50% | Language: 50%